The past week I have been thinking about extending my trip, because I feel like God wants me to. ESL classes are going so well, and I am building some incredible relationships, and I want more time for guitar classes, so they have more to build off after I leave. The crazy thing about this was that as soon as I started thinking about it I felt amazing peace after feeling a bit stressed about what my plans were for returning. The only thing standing in my way really.. is money.. but even that is already starting to trickle in little by little. Everyone that I have talked to has been incredibly supportive. My mom has told me to hold off in making a decision.. but the more I think about it the more I can't imagine doing anything else.
In 2 weeks the refuge where I work is starting a new semester and new girls will be coming to the program, and we are hoping and praying for a bigger number, so if you could pray for that too, that would be great!
Thank you for your support!
Lots of love,
Jaclyn
No comments:
Post a Comment