So.. I will not be extending my stay here. It's long to explain, so I won't, but just thought I'd let you all know.
On the bright side... I have a story!
Yesterday when I was coming home from Alajuela, I got on the lomas bus (the one that brings me home) and there was a man preaching it up! He was just standing at the front of the bus telling everyone about God and how great God's love is and his forgiveness. It was really cool. I didn't understand the majority of it because he was speaking really fast, but I was just kinda in awe. I felt like I was back in bible times and John the baptist was speaking to the crowds or something.. I don't even know! But it was cool! At the end of his sermon he said that God had put it on his heart that someone on the bus had back pain.. so he asked whoever it was to put their hand up.. but nobody did. So.. he asked again, and this old man put his hand up, and the preacher prayed for him, and the old man said it was better after! Praise God =)
That's all for now!
Hope everyone is doing well!
xo
Jaclyn
No comments:
Post a Comment