Soo Monday was legit. I've been getting up at 5 every morning to do pilates and run, and it's been good. So.. I did that Monday morning, then went to Carpio for ESL class in the morning, then went up to la refugio.. and there wasn't much to do, so I helped domingo paint the fence.. and then went back to la seguna for remedial classes. Didn't do much Monday night..
Tuesday was.. not worth talking about..
Wednesday.. was.. today! Pretty fantastic. September 15 is Independence Day in Costa Rica, so Bianca and I went to San Jose and met up with some friends to watch the parades that they have. They have a ridiculous amount of people in the parades, because they have groups from different schools each do one.. so it was cool to see. I managed to turn into a lobster.. seems to be a specialty of mine.. but hopefully the burn will go away soon enough.
We got home at around 2 ish and were quite bored, so Bianca and I went to the plaza to do a bit of shopping, and then came home. When I got home, Dona Ligia thought it would be a fabulous idea for me to drive her to the bank.. so I did it, and we didn't die! Awesomee.
Tonight at dinner we were talking about chicken, and don Angel asked me a question, and thinking he had asked me if I ever killed a chicken, I said, no, I like buying my chicken from the store, prepackaged. I don't like killing animals.. and they all laughed at me.. because it turns out they'd asked me if I like chicken soup... hoorah.
That's about it for now..
Love all you!
Jaclyn
No comments:
Post a Comment