Sunday, June 20, 2010

Truly Blessed

Blessed be your name.. in the land that is plentiful.

Today is my birthday, and every year on my birthday my dad and I go out for breakfast. Today was extra special. As we were walking out the door I saw a box sitting on my door step. It said on it, Happy Birthday Jaclyn! So I opened it, and there was a strawberry cheesecake.. which is my absolute favorite dessert in the world, and beside it was a card. I opened the card and out fell a cheque for $600 dollars to put towards my trip, and some colones (Costa Rican currency) to spend while I am there. As I was reading the card I felt incredibly blessed and grateful, and so many emotions all at once and it was incredible. I had been stressed out because I am pretty bad with money.. learning slowly.. always the hard way.. but this took such a huge weight off my shoulders because I didn't think I was going to pay off the amount I wanted to by the deadline that I had sent for myself.. so it is just huge.

Today I feel so incredibly loved, supported, encouraged, and blessed. I can't even explain to the extent I would like to.

Thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment